Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Slide

Slide - Jill Hathaway I was immediately intrigued by the synopsis. The ability to slide into someone else's mind captured me in heartbeat. This book is fast and so easily to get into!What I loved about this book is the plot. I loved it when something from the past comes back to haunt you. You think your demons are dead and buried and BOOM, they're back. The plot intensifies with each turn page leaving more clues for the reader to follow. I enjoyed getting to slide into the other minds of the characters.It certainly left my mind blown.The love interest definitely took a turn I was not expecting. I thought of it going one way but turn around. This is like. Taking me by surprise of what is really going behind the scene left me giddy. I liked reading about Vee in her emotions toward the guys.I think the best part of this book is watching the whole story unfold before my eyes. Ms. Hathaway had a real talent for letting things fall together so that the reader gets a great effect of everything in the end.Slide is undeniably tense and thrilling! Slide is a marvelous captivating book that will leave you breathless after your first slide.