Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

ExtraNormal (ExtraNormal, #1)

ExtraNormal (ExtraNormal, #1) - Suze Reese Another amazing book I read this weekend is Extranormal. And this book took me for a spin! What I loved most about this book is the characters. The reader meets Mira, who is from another planet who is sent to earth on a mission. Mira being on earth is the funniest to read. To be in her shoes new on earth, new to school, money, cars, phones, etc. Watching her learn all of these things and getting used to it is nice. I loved watching her grow and learn new knowledge. I liked that even though Mira is an alien that is not that different from humans. She is just a little more intelligent and more progressed in her mind capabilities. I felt the love interest is great! I adored the connection and the love that bloom between them. The secret behind the connection is another stunning detail in the book. I liked there is more than what the reader sees. I can only wonder what book two holds. My only gripe about the love is that I felt that it moved to fast. I wanted more of a dating period between the two. Though they did do some, I just wanted more time for the couple to have with each other. The plot is another great part of the book. There is a lot of conspiracies with the alien planet. Lots of politics, lots of twist and turns that the reader will not see coming. I'm anxious to see what else will develop in Mira since she is one of a kind. *wink* Overall, Extranortmal is a fantasic book. A delicously decieveing story, Extranormal leads you to another world of wide possbilites. Smart and unpredictable, Extranormal is a fun read!