Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Ditched: A Love Story

Ditched: A Love Story - Robin Mellom This is such a cute story that left me laughing and smiling so much! I adored that characters and her story-telling of what happened that night. It 's so crazy and exciting that it totally leaves you smiling!This story starts off with a girl crazy in love, swirling into a turn of events that will have you laughing. One thing I enjoyed about this book is the main character Justina. After fighting her feelings about Ian, things have turn out not what she expected. I enjoyed reading about Justina and see her crazy roller coaster emotions. I remember being a teen and realize now that the things I thought were so important that if they didn't get fixed right away that I would die, were petty things. Justina has bouts of her emotions going everywhere. And like her, I did the same thing too. Always crying, whining over dumb things. It was good to see a teenage girl act the way I acted when I was young.The love interest in this story is nice. I like how both were scared after what was done to both of them and seeing them enjoy each other's company is a nice touch to the story. Seeing them around like chickens with no head and the crazy things they did is even funnier. I admit that some of the things done may seem overboard, but it did come together nicely at the end of the story.With that said, this book reminded me of the movie The Hangover. Dog swapping, late night burger stops, and plenty of drama, Justina night is filled with stories I'm sure the reader will never forget. Have a crazy dress you mom made you wear to prom? Well then, read this story. It will give you a prom night you will never forget.