Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Chosen Ones (Lost Souls)

Chosen Ones - Tiffany Truitt Now this folks, is a GREAT story. When I started this book, I wasn't sure what to expect. The beginning was so errupt and so outhere that it did confuse me somewhat but it mostly intrigued me to keep reading. As I did, I discovered such a world blinded by the rules that are created to help them.This review is tough to write being that this book did a number on my brain. Bold accusing, the reader enters the world with extreme emotions pounding at the reader right away. Anger and stupidity, all rolled up nicely, while bitterness yearns at your toungue. I could get Tess right away. Follow the rules and you will be safe. Give into your feelings and your stupid. Tess's anger is fresh yet easily understood. The sacrafice that she does for her family is brave yet expected.The love interest caught me amusement. Chosen Ones are created perfectly. So, to find one that is somewhat flawed just as Tess is peaked my interest even more. With that said, when the love formed I adored it.What part I loved the most is Tess ability to play her role. She didn't flinch or speak a word. It was as almost she was created to do this. Tess abliity to, block out thoughts, emotions, to keep her mouth shut, yet grow stronger defiantly everyday made me love her.Chosen Ones is an spectrular book. It hits the reader hard with extreme emotions and great world building. Blended with mysteriousness, Chosen Ones keeps you hooked.