Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Time Between Us

Time Between Us - Tamara Ireland Stone f you know me, then you know I love a good love story. Especially one similar to The Time Traveler's Wife, instead with teens.The best part of the story are the characters. Do you ever wonder were your loved is? Do you miss him/her? Are they in other lifetime, another place where you can't be? These characters by lucky chance, got the chance of the life time to even meet, yet fall in love with each other. The characters face trials that make their love stronger. It may seem like they are letting go, but instead, they are enduring, loving each other fiercely.The plot of the book is great! I thought that maybe I might have a problem with it since it does bounce back and forth between time periods, at last I did not. Instead, ti flowed smoothly allowing the reader the immerse themselves to be completely swept away by the plot. The writing is simple yet angelic. Take it from me that if you love a love story with a plot that is rich yet so easy to melt into, you need to read this story.Time Between Us is richly plotted story that can capture any reader. Intoxicating the reader with a burning love that can sear any heart, I fell for deeply for this story. It's engaging yet so real. Impressive yet satisfying, Time Between Us is gripping.