Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Silver

Silver - Talia Vance One word. WOW! I mean WOW. What a story. Now this is story that I have (1) never heard of before and (2) left me breathless.First off, the plot line of the story is awesome. I like how the author took a this real story and made it her own. I really loved how well descriptive it was in getting back round history of the characters along with what is going along in the present. There is a love interest that is off the charts. I loved that their love is not only forbidden but frowned upon. Two enemies coming together? Awesome! I like how they fought what was happening to them yet you can tell that they really belonged together.There are many plot twist and turns in the book. Along with great character growth, I am excited to see where this book goes next.Silver is enticing yet beautiful. A tale told so strongly, you are captured to read till the very end. All the amazing emotions fill the reader with a great reading adventure. If you want an fresh yet exciting story read this book!