Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dead Silence (Body Finder Series #4)

Dead Silence - Kimberly Derting Finally catching up on the series I can safely say that I loved this book! Very interesting and exciting, once I was in the book there was no going back. The plot took a very interesting turn towards the past. After solving several crimes,Violet has stumbled onto some very interesting information regarding her family’s past as well as though who work around her. I really enjoyed this part of the story. Violet scourging the journals, sneaking around searching for answers…it all makes me feel excited! Each chapter, Violet is getting closer to answers, closer to the silence, and closer to exactly what is in the journals. The information that she finds is amazing and Violet is the perfect detective. All the while for the search for answer, Violet is still solving crimes and searching for clues as well. I like this part of the story intertwines well. It doesn’t overload the reader, but takes the reader even deeper in the story that ever before. The love interest is also done well. Let me say that while Violet is speaking her feelings out, I still feel as if the love interest is not solid enough. By that I mean, it could be either guy. I think Violet feels close to both guys. One being her best friend forever and other, letting her be herself without hiding it. I get it. Still, I’m anxious to see who exactly she will pick. Dead Silence is a great continuation of the series. Thrilling with a nice enhancement from the past, I’m excited to see where the series will go next. Fast-moving with the right amount of details, Dead Silence is impressive!