Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Shadows in the Silence

Shadows in the Silence - Courtney Allison Moulton So sad to see this series end, I'm delighted that I had a chance to read it.Right when you began the story, you dive into the plot, into Ellie shoes. She is fighting with her every last breathe to save Will. I love Ellie's loyalty. No matter what came in front of her she NEVER gave up. Her love for Will empower her, giving her strength to keep going. Every single plot twist, set Ellie far away yet so close to Will.The love interest of course is very fierce and enduring. Her love for Will and his love for her is so far beyond romance. It's real and true, never-wavering feeling that they have for one another. I loved watching these two stand against everyone who questions their love for each other. They knew exactly what to say at the right moment, leaving the characters speechless and well, quite jealous.I don't want to go to far into detail, but know that the ending is so AMAZING! My heart literally raced as my eyes scan the pages searching for any sign of hope that author can give me. Once I reached the final conclusion, I smiled broadly.Shadows In The Silence is a story that you will not forget. Heart-pounding and thought-provoking, Ellie's strength slashes through the pages of the book. All emotions are off the chart and all you can do is hold your breathe waiting for the final moments. Shadows In The Silence rocks!