Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

With All My Soul

With All My Soul - Saying good bye to this series was literally hard on me. Even when I bought the book on release day, I let it sit on my shelf for months till I was ready to say good bye. I was nervous as to what would happen to my favorite characters. Being that I have followed this series from the very beginning, even before I was a blogger, it was hard. I still remember the day I bought the first book. A store employee was putting books on the shelf's and I said," Excuse me, do you have any YA paranormal that isn't vampires?" The girl chuckled and looked at her hand which just so happen to have My Soul To Take. She said," Here. Try this one. I read the back and it sounds pretty good." I smiled, gave my thanks and bought the book. Hook. Line. Sinker.Plot: I knew without a doubt that this plot would be filled with lots of tying up loose ends and a big showdown at the end. Once I started the book it was as if I never left. Taking place in Kaylee shoes once again, the reader gets a first hand experience in action and major decisions.Love: Of course I love this LOVE! It's a love that I have been rooting for. It's consuming and breath-taking. To see what these two people have gone through and still come out on top, leaves me speechless. I adore how they shared moments of great love and sadness. But most of all, I adored how well it ended for them.Ending. I anticipated the ending more than anything. When I was half-way through, questions began popping in my head. I wondered how in the end will they get peace. Through clever tactics and smart wording, Kaylee managed to save those she loves with a great sacrifice.With All My Soul is gripping and successful. A creative story that promises deeper emotions and a superb ending, With All My Soul excels all prior installments. Completing the series, With All My Soul rocks!