Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer Trilogy)

The Evolution of Mara Dyer - Michelle Hodkin Well, this book is freaking awesome! I felt it much more intense and many more questions were answered.I really loved the plot in this story. There was much more back round history and lots of questions answered. It was like a light bulb went off in my head and everything made sense. Once in the story, the reader begins to see the bigger picture. Of course, it's not all clear yet, but when it does become clear....WOOHOO! It will be like seeing the light at the end of the tunnel for the first time.Of course the love interest made every detail in the story so much better. It weaved deeper and darker in the story far more than what I thought. It raised many questions but left your mind wandering as well. It's hard to explain but know that once you see what is happening, you'll get it.I think the best part about the story is what is in plain sight yet hidden from the reader. There is something much bigger happening, I just know it. I know it will come back to bite me in the butt. I know that once the third book is out, it all will make sense. There are creepy scenes that make me think twice as to why it's happening. Believe when I say Ms. Hodkin's has my mind running at 100 mph just to see what she is creating!!The Evolution Of Mara Dyer excels far more than I can imagine. It's wonderfully written with details that make you think outside the box. I highly recommend this book if you love a good thriller. The Evolution Of Mara Dyer is fantabulous!