Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Taken

Taken - WOW! Let me take a minute here to catch up with my blown mind!!!This book is freaking good. It's fan-freaking-tastic that I still, even after days of reading it still can't get it out of my mind. The plot is what captures me. Imagine being in a town where any male that turns eighteen automatically disappears before your eyes. Gone. Just like that. You never hear or see them ever again... Yup, I'm hooked. After reading the first chapter your in the shoes of Gray. A struggling teenager who's about to lose his brother and I'm intrigued. Gray is nothing like his brother. Gray is dark, blunt, and faces everything head on. His brother is nice, kind, and thinks things through. The plot moves at a good pace that I can't help but want it to go faster. I want to discover the wall and climb over it. I want to see what no one else has been able to see. I want. I want. I want.The love interest in this story is well played. It's not a love triangle but not what you think either. It's so much more complicated than I ever thought. And no, it's not complicated based on girls(well, some of it is) but it's mostly complicated based on situations. The lies of the town, where the young boys really are going and what happens once you cross the WALL. Yeah, this is one love interest that I can't help but feel it could go either way. Taken is a crazy good book that you will not be able to get out your head for days! With every breathtaking plot twist, things aren't always what they seem. The originality of the plot mixed in with good characters releases an infectious story you want to read. Taken takes you to the edge of insanity that is delightful!