Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Etiquette & Espionage

Etiquette & Espionage - Gail Carriger I love this author. Since I adore her adult series, I knew without a doubt that this book must be read!First off, her writing it about the same as her adult series expect for teens. Talk over tea, handsome gentlemen and of course a secret society under the guise of a school. I love it. Every plot twist and new exploration of the world the author created only lead me deeper into the story. It flowed nicely, never wavering or leaving the reader behind. I really enjoyed the main character Sophronia. Her spunky attitude and quick remarks always had me laughing or snickering.There's not really a love interest yet still, I'm anxious to see what will happen ext. Sophronia made both friends and enemies quick. She is a fast learner who will have her work cut out for her.This is a great steampunk story. With amazing world-building and great adventure, I'm glad that I took this journey. A pleasant and sophisticated adventure, Etiquette & Espionage is quite the story!