Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Rise (Eve Trilogy Series #3)

Rise - Anna Carey Another book that I finally got a chance to finish and ....yet I don't want it to end.I'm going to start off with the ending. The last line of the book is solid and awesome yet there has to be more. Please tell me there will be another book cause it CAN NOT end that way. It just can't. Not after finally finding the answer that I had been searching for and then BAM over? I think not. With that said, the plot is awesome. Totally captivating and riveting, after finishing this book you are utterly hooked.There wasn't much of a love interest but certainly great friendships form and allies. Things are starting to break and its up to Eve to set things straight. I like that Eve became strong through out the series. In this book she is a fighter. You can tell. She doesn't give up on anything. She is always finding ways to help others and is doing her part to stop all the bad people. I'm amazed of how well Eve came through all of these trials.Overall, this book is awesome. A thrill ride from start to finish, Rise singles the beginning of the end. An undeniably entertaining story, Rise is a success.