Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Hidden (Firelight Series)

Hidden - Sophie Jordan Sad to see this series end, I'm so honored that I got to read it. Hidden met all my expectations with loads of twist and turns.What I enjoyed most about this book is the plot. The characters were faced with a lot of decision making. I love that the plot gave the reader excitement, From the first page, I dive right back into action, helping others and always on the run. The most interesting question arises in the end. Decisions, decisions.The love interest is what I expected with a few new things. I'm glad that all the characters ended up with who they are meant to be with. Even some new characters found their place. *Giddy* I like that the author is able to make a path for everyone that works. All the loose ends in the book are tied up nicely. Questions are answered. Every last task is handled with great energy. There are parts where I gasp, even got SHOCKED! Each part benefited the ending favorably. I can see each piece come to together like a beautiful painting.Hidden gives great momentum to an great ending! The outcome of the plot are not what the reader expects, leaving them plenty surprised. Hidden results in an awesome ending that makes me want to start the series all over again!