Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Madman's Daughter

The Madman's Daughter - After finishing this book, I'm completely floored by it. The book left my emotions in shambles and I want more. Alright, so the beginning of the book is a bit confusing. As the reader, your placed right into the story and it takes a few chapters before you settle into the story. The good thing is the author did a great job of giving the history if Juliet little by little as she tries to find her father. Once settled into the story the rest flows like butter. It's get better and better with each chapter. You begin to suspect that not all it what is seems and the horror of it all captures you in its hold. The love interest! This is one of the first books I read so far that actually did NOT end on a happy ending. And you know what? That's great! It definitely left my mind and heart shattered but so wanting more. Seriously, when he changed his mind at the last minute, my heart broke. I felt every emotions in my wake and burn. It was UGH! I did not want to turn the last page, knowing what it held for me. The Madman's Daughter is a superb story that you must read. It may start off shaky, but DAMN does it blow your mind. It's extravagant and wonderful, The Madman's Daughter is HOTT!