Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Revived

Revived - Engrossing from page one, Daisy got my attention. I love how the author mixed conspiracy, God-like abilities and secrets to engage the reader into a whole other world!Revived captured me with the sense of mystery. With a banging opening, it kick off with conspiracy all the way. I love following clues and getting to know the character Daisy. Each time more tidbits were dropped about the revival program, what it can, I soak it up like a sponge.The love interest is great cause with this love interest is the downfall of the character. Daisy is sworn to secracy, but teh first person she falls in love with, secrets spilled. NOOOOOOO! It did add major drama amd much more intenseifying moments. The ending of the book is great. Torn between betrayal and the one she loves, Daisy is in for a whole new slew of troubles heading her way. The fight may be over, but the war is just beginning.Revived pushes the reader to the edge of their seat. With chapters full of action, secrets, and a God who is unknown, the reader is enticed. Revived is riveting and compelling.