Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Blood Past (Warriors of Ankh, #2)

Blood Past - Samantha Young I thought and try to get some books off my kindle read, deciding to finish the series. I read the first one earlier in the year and love it.Ms. Young once again captures my imagination with great world building and amazing characters. I loved reading every single chapter knowing that my mind will be blown. I can't begin to tell you how much I loved this book. The action, the betrayal, the emotions flowing deep into my heart! I LOVED IT.The love interest is soo awesome. Burned by love before. Eden is faced with some heavy doubt. Does she forgive or not. I like that she is cautious with this decisions. She doesn't just forgive him. She makes him pay and makes him understand. She is weary and of course a girl. I mean, who would respond that way, I would!Blood Past is an great addition to this awesome series. I certainly could not put it down and I need more. Much more.