Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Pure (Covenant Series #2)

Pure - Jennifer L. Armentrout Alright so, what do I need to say to tell you how much I loved this book? I'm mean really. This author is amazing! Pure genius! Without spoiling it, let me tell you the plot is just as faced paced like the first book. Immediately once you began reading, you step right back into the world of Half-bloods. It amazed me of how much I actually missed this world. But without an a doubt, it took me no time to enjoy the great writing.The growth of the characters is right on target. I enjoyed particularly that the readers learns more about the Gods politics, world, and rules. This part of the book plays well into the characters lives. The reader see how important and how far the Gods will go to keep the rules. *cries tears*Now the love interest. I swear the Ms. Armentrout took my heart out of my chest, stomped on it, then put it back together again with an amazing love. This is all I will say. So prepare yourselves!!!Pure is an mesmerizing and suspenseful story. With compelling drama and a unforgettable love that grows before your eyes, the reader is absorbed with it. Pure is an stunning sequel that achieves a love that will steal your heart. Utterly breathtaking, Pure is epic!