Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Whispers In Autumn: Book 1 of The Last Year series

Whispers in Autumn - Trisha Leigh If you want a good out of the box read, try this one! I for sure, did not know what I was getting into when I started reading this but found myself enjoying it quite a bit.I love a story that has a good plot. There are many twist and turns in this book. Like that parts where you are the only one not complying with what you are supposed to do. Being one of few who are exempt from this control, A gazillion things go through my mind. What if they get caught? They have to be careful with every emotion or question they ask! I loved that this plot kept me on my toes till the very end.I want to get to the love interest cause this one I particularly enjoyed. Torn between finding out your not the only one to OMG my emotions are going out of control really left me excited. Always on the run adrenaline mixed with the roller coaster of emotions it's easy to watch these two fall for each other. Yet, then again, it gets difficult. They both have a lot of decisions to makes.Whisper In Autumn is a great start of a series. Fascinating and intriguing, this story pulls the reader in with amazing clarity. If you love a good sci-fy book of aliens taking over, read it. I can assure you it will mess with your mind. Whispers In Autumn is great!