Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Bad Girls Don't Die

Bad Girls Don't Die - Katie Alender This book was how can I say......CREEPY! But a good creepy. Like almost like Steven King creepy but for kids. Alexis notices weird things going on with her sister Kasey. All of the sudden Kasey is losing time. Alexia claims she saw her somewhere and Kasey doesn't remember. Then Alexis starts to see what is really inside of Kasey. A evil little girl bent out for revenge.Now this book I would LOVE to see in a movie. The whole story in general was great. It did start off slow, but boy did it pick up. After that, you were sucked into everything. Some parts even gave me goosebumps. This is one book that I would not read at night. I love paranormal and all, but messing with the whole possession stuff is umm.. something I would not read before I go to bed. I was glad that I read this during broad daylight, with my husband right next to me. At times I was even glancing up to make sure he hadn't left. (SPOLIER) Plus, I don't like dolls. If you want a good thrill, read this book! It is a great written story with great detail. Even the romance touch to it was just right. Nothing was too much and the way if all fit in, in the end was superb!