Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Forever (Wolves of Mercy Falls Series #3)

Forever - Maggie Stiefvater You know, since this book has been sitting in my shelf for over a year, I thought it was time that I finally read it. I initially put it away because I did not want the series to end. Now, that I have read it, it didn’t feel as satisfying as I thought it would.Plot. First of all, the plot felt the exactly the same as the first two books. They are still fighting against their wolf-selves as well as threats from the human world. Nothing much change other than the fact that now their were finally going to make a decision about their future and well being.Love. The love interest of course didn’t stray away from what has already been grown. Of course now, Sam is just trying to wait for Grace and is even going to great lengths to protect her the best his can. In this book, I found more interest in the minor characters, Cole and Isabel. Their story really shined and brought of light a lot of truth.Cure. Well, that’s one way to put it. But does is work is the question.Ending/Future. I think the way the book ended is not very satisfying. I mean, yeah, they have to place to live with no fear of being hunted and also a cure. Still, I felt like this book ended vague, cause you can still have questions but also complete cause it ended on a good note.Forever is a good conclusion. Emerging with a good ending, leaving the reader hopeful, Forever is great.