Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Haunted (Hollow Trilogy)

The Haunted - Jessica Verday This book continues exactly where it left off. Abbey think she has gone crazy and is coming home from the therapist. She spent the last few months trying to get herself together from all that she has been through. Just when she think she is getting better, secrets began to unravel and Abbey is left with more questions.I admired Abbey more in this book because she took care of herself. She was doing her best to get back on track and well despit her effort things may never go well for her. The Haunted revealed many secrets about Kirsten and her death. But it also left many new unanawered questions. The relationship between Caspian and Abbey grew more in trust and love. After fighting her feelings she just gave in to her heart and did what is right for her. Another relationship sprung between Abbey and Ben. This one is bit complicated. The reader isn't really sure of Abbey feeling for Ben. Abey expresses some emotions but not enough to make any kind of assumation.We also meet some new characters in the book that shed some light as to what happen to Kirsten. I was hoping that Abeey get some closure but no, just more questions.What I like most was the development of the relationship bewtween Caspian and Abbey. You got see them get to know each other more and fight for what they believe in, love. The discover new secrets about each other and their future. The legend of Sleepy Hollow is explain a lot more. We get to see more in depth about what is actually going on in the town.Ms. Verday, did an excellent job with the plot. I love reading every moment of it and enjoyed the secrets that were exposed.