Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Veer

Veer - Alyssa Rose Ivy I have to admit that I wasn't sure if this story would work or not. After reading the first book, I was a bit disappointed of how close Gavin and Molly became. So, learning that he had his own story didn't quite sit with me right. Still, I gave it a chance and what do you know? Not only was this story better than the first book but I LOVED IT!I think this story is better than the first book cause it got way deeper in emotions and history. I love a book that can really get me in touch with characters and the secrets that they are hiding. Gavin started off raw and angry only spurring me on more to read faster. Every sarcastic remark, every sneer he gave toward Becca made me see that there is something much more. He attitude toward Becca slowly melt away until the reader finally learns what he is truly hiding. The same goes for Becca. She too is really defensive real fast. I like the fighting and the way they slowly fell in love with each other without even realizing it.The plot is entertaining and keeps the reader on their toes. With much back round history to be discovered and characters that run, I couldn't help but be drawn deeper into the story. Both characters shared the same fears constantly running after one another with the other ran away. They both ran into assumptions, leading them to learn to trust each other.Veer is a genuinely emotional book that will keep you in your seat. One that is moving and inspirational, I love reading about two people falling in love. having excellent moments that take your breathe away, Veer is awesome!