Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Echo (Soul Seekers Series #2)

Echo - Alyson Noel Now, diving deeper into her destiny, I found this book quite intriguing. While the first book is filled with lots of information, in this story, we get more answers.What I loved most about this story is the great back round history. The reader is informed more of Daire and what she is meant to do. Each chapter reveals more of what she is too become as well as the twins, Dace and Cade. The battle between them is raging and I KNOW it's only a matter of time. The author did a great job in giving the reader a dive into deep emotions. I love a good story that brings my heart soaring, then gasping, then hurting. Call me crazy, but a book with overflowing feelings makes me connect to the characters on a whole new level.The love interest didn't quite go as I wanted it to. Is it still strained? YES! I want them to have peace, but I also understand that both of them have important parts to play before they can have they peace. Of course, everything is falling in their way as well. One minute their fighting together and the next, their falling apart. Though it did annoy me a bit, I'm hoping the next book will be lighter on my heart.Echo is a seemingly fantastic story! Engrossing in drama, the story is written well and never lacking. If you love a good story that has great world building, Echo is for you!