Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Touched

Touched - Corrine Jackson You know those types of books that give such a rush that you want to do nothing but dive into the book over and over again? Yeah, that's this book. Touched is such a great and amazing story!The best part about this book is the plot. I loved that it started off hard and raw, leading the reader down a painful road. Then it let up, allowing the reader to stand up, brush off our shoulder, and step into a whole new world. The author did an amazing job in creating a great back round history. I love a good story that is filled with fascinating info. The war, what they really are, and how they came to be today, that is the icing on the cake!The love interest of course is fierce and so exciting. The bouncing back and forth of sarcastic comments is done tastefully. Meaning, there no dragging out the love/hate relationship. Thank YOU! As much as I like to see two opposite people fall in love, it's turns me off when its like that throughout the whole book. The love interest is so worth wait and once they are together, BAM! There is no stopping them,Touched is a great debut that I want more of. Touched accomplishes the perfect tone of long history just waiting to be change. It offers a new chance for history to play out differently. Touched keeps the readers heart racing with each chapter.