Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

The Boyfriend App

The Boyfriend App - Katie Sise A very interesting and very exciting story, I found myself intrigued with this plot. The plot of the book, a girl who creates an app that can match you to the perfect guy with miles of you. The app ask you questions on what you like in a guy and them BAM, a match. I like how the idea of the app came along. A girl struggling with an idea and then she has it. Not to mention all the research that she does on the app. The author goes as far to intertwining her past to her app now. I think the connections it had to her father as well as certain bullies in her life made sense in the end. The love interest in the book is awesome. I loved how even though she wanted an app to find the perfect boyfriend, the perfect guy was in front of her the entire time. I adored the emotions that flow in the book, settling in the reader for quite an ride. I think the fight with her feelings for the guy along with settle past wrongs to right, gives the reader the right amount of charm .An excellent story the captures a past and a future, The Boyfriend App is great. The interesting idea of finding love at the touch of app is just itching at your fingers. Fantastic and witty, The Boyfriend App is wonderful!