Bookswithbite

Books With Bite

Dark Frost (Mythos Academy)

Dark Frost  - Jennifer Estep Anyone who knows me, know my love for this series. So when I received this book in the mail, my teenage heart squealed for joy! Was it everything I wanted? Heck YA!How can I put this amazing book in to words without spoiling it. Well, for one, the plot is great. Super fast paced and very entertaining, from the first page, I stepped foot on Mytho's Academy as if I never left. I liked that with each plot twist and turn, more secrets are exposed. Gwen is facing much more darker times and you can tell they are really taking a toll of her. Yet, she remains strong and head fast with what she has to do.The love interest... YES! FINALLY! OMG! That's all I have to say.I really enjoyed Gwen characters growth in this book. She learns so much more about herself as well as her friends around her. I like that Ms. Estep took the significant plot twist to make the character see the insight of things. I love these moments cause in twist like this, you can really get to know the character.Dark Frost achieves the right combination of action, secrets, and love. Once you start reading, you are back in the school fighting reapers and running for your life. Dark Frost is an haunting dark book that will kick your emotions in overdrive. You won't want to miss it!